The Accounting Minor is designed to provide students with an extended background in accounting to compliment their major. Accounting, at the core of all business, is critical for any other field in business as well as of interest to students from various disciplines leading to positions in government, not for profits, and corporations.
The Accounting Minor requires the following 15 credits:
- ACC 111 Principles of Accounting I 3.00
- ACC 112 Principles of Accounting II 3.00
- ACC 221 Intermediate Accounting I 3.00
- ACC 329 Accounting Information Systems 3.00
- ACC 331 Management Accounting 3.00