Contact Us

Change of Information

To request a change of name or personal information, you must complete a Request for Change of Student Information Form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar along with original documents supporting the change. If you have questions about this process, please contact us by phone at 718-488-1013.

Technical Help

You can view and print the Change of Information Form in PDF format, by installing Acrobat Reader if you do not already have it on your computer. It's free. Just click the Acrobat Link below and follow the instructions.

Adobe Acrobat