Continued enrollment in this program is contingent upon:
- Maintaining a minimum cumulative grade-point average of 3.0
- Taking the following coursework: Speech-Language Pathology 100, 104, 113, 125, 133, 213, 231, 233, 321, 331, 410, 411, 421; Speech 100; Teaching and Learning 251; and Psychology 107, 108, 110, and 150 or Mathematics 100.
- Earning at least a B- in the following courses: Speech 100, Speech-Language Pathology 100, 104, 113, 125, 133 and 231. Otherwise, students will not be permitted to continue on to 300- and 400-level courses. Repeating a course no more than once.
- Not receiving more than two grades of C+ or lower in all other courses in the major. Grades lower than C+ will not be counted towards the major requirements.
- Adhering to the proficiency and core requirements of Conolly College and the Campus. The core curriculum consists of a set of required courses in science, mathematics, humanities and social sciences.