To be admitted to this program you must:
- Submit a high school transcript or your GED score report
- Submit an official copy of SAT or ACT test scores (if not included on your official high school transcript)
- Submit an official copy of TOEFL, IELTs or iBT if English is not the student's native language
- Transfer students must present an overall grade-point average of 2.0 and submit official transcripts for the attended college(s)
- Submit a completed application to the Office of Admissions (see Submitting an Application for Admission)
Submitting an Application for Admission
All applicants must apply for admission to Long Island University’s Brooklyn Campus. Please apply online at My LIU or use the Apply Now link in the top navigation bar. For more information on the admissions process, visit the Office of Admissions Web site.