The mission of the Advisement Office of the School of Business, Public Administration and Information Sciences is to assist students with all aspects of academic planning and achieving academic and personal success.
Academic advisors help students to:
- Identify and discuss academic and career goals
- Select appropriate courses required to complete a degree
- Understand relevant campus policies and procedures
- Make decisions about changing or adding a major or minor
- Clarify degree requirements
- Explore internship/job opportunities
- Resolve academic and/or non-academic issues
- Familiarize themselves with other services and resources on campus
In addition, students are encouraged to use the Office of Advisement to attain accurate and timely information about all of the events within the School of Business, Public Administration and Information Sciences.