Faculty Bio, Grants and Publications
Cristiana Kahl Collins, PT, PhD, NCS, CFMT
Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy
B.S., Physical Therapy, New York University
M.A, Developmental Disabilities, New York University
Ph.D., Nova South Eastern University
NCS, Board Certified Specialist in Neurological Physical Therapy
Manual Therapy, Neurological Rehabilitation, Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation.
- Kahl Collins C: Management of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome I (CRPS I) in a 14 year-old patient through Strain Counterstrain: A Case Report. Journal for Manual and Manipulative Therapy 2007(15): 25-41.
- Kahl C, Cleland JA: Visual Analogue Scale, Numeric Pain Rating Scale, and the McGill Pain Questionnaire: An Overview of Psychometric Properties. Physical Therapy Reviews 2005(10): 123-128.
- Co-recipient, FIPSE Grant: “Connect To Learning: ePortfolio, Engagement, and Student Success.”
- Co-recipient, LaGuardia Community College Grant: “Making Connections 2010.”
- Co-recipient, LaGuardia Community College Grant: “Making Connections 2009.”