Contact Us

Transfer Students

  • The Office of Admissions will evaluate academic transcripts and will grant appropriate transfer credit for courses with grades of C or higher. The Respiratory Care program director or his/her designee will evaluate academic transcripts that contain grades for respiratory care courses completed at other institutions and will identify the appropriate amount of transfer credit for those course where a grade of C or higher was earned. Students may also apply for life experience credits or take a challenge examination by contacting the Office of Admissions.