Holistic, full body physical therapy evaluation and treatment
- Consist of 30-45 minute one-to-one sessions focused on you and your goals towards physical wellness.
- Utilization of hands-on techniques to mobilize restricted tissues (muscle, tendons, ligaments, nerve and joints) that may limit motion and functions in your body.
- Examples: myofascial release, trigger point release, soft tissue mobilization, therapeutic massage, joint mobilizations/ manipulations, functional mobilizations.
- Consists of rehabilitating your joints and restoring muscle flexibility and strength imbalances that may occur due to compensations or as a direct result of your injury.
- Rehabilitation is focused on the optimization of your body’s movement and mechanics that makes you most efficient in your game, recreational activity or sport.
- Integrated therapy individualized to your body’s needs that are focused on identifying specific limitations in function and facilitating neuromuscular responses through movement.
- Buoyant water environment decreases pressure and stress on joints and tissues allowing movement to occur in a supportive environment. See http://www.liu.edu/Brooklyn/About/Resources/WRAC/HWI/Therapy-Pool.aspx
Ergonomics and Workplace Health
- A consult with one of our therapists to assess for correct workplace set-up relative to your body and function to ensure stress/strain to your body is minimized.
Not injured… preventative medicine is our forte. Ask us about our Body Tuning consultation service.
Body Tuning: A consult with one of our therapists on how to prevent dysfunctions and how to maximize your current physical health based on a full-body evaluation.