We’re pleased to offer a unique career management system/job bank to all students and alumni of LIU Brooklyn.
Through this easy-to-use system, you can:
- Search for internship and job postings by industry, job category, type of employment (e.g., full time)
- Apply to positions that are posted by employers specifically targeting LIU Brooklyn students and alumni
- Save your position searches and create Job Agents to automatically send you new postings that meet your search criteria
- Register for on- and off-campus career events
- Find out which employers will be attending upcoming events
- Learn about companies through the Employer Directory
- Post your résumé and allow approved employers to find you in their searches for candidates (optional)
- Report a hire
- Update your profile
- Sign up for e-newsletters and e-mails about events, position openings, etc.
To log in or to create an account, click here.
Employers interested in posting opportunities should click here.