Scarf Fest 2014
01/22/2014, Scarf Fest 2014 - Jan 22LIU Post - Hillwood Commons, 7:00 - 9:30 PM
WE ARE SORRY TO CANCEL SCARF FEST ON JAN. 22, 2014 DUE TO WEATHER. THE NEW DATE IS FEB. 12. RSVP NOW!
RESCHEDULED TO FEB. 12
7 - 9:30 p.m.
LIU is 4 U! Find Out @ Scarf Fest 2014
LIU Post invites you to “scarf” down some sweet treats this winter during Scarf Fest 2014!
Calling all First Year and Transfer students for Fall 2014: Find out why LIU Post is the right choice at our first annual Scarf Fest. Join your classmates and throw on a complimentary LIU Post scarf as you “scarf down” sweet treats at a chocolate fountain. We’re also serving up cookies, candies, Belgian waffles, ice cream and more!
You’ll see that LIU Post is a sweet choice to pursue your bachelor’s degree … but it’s not all about the food. While you are enjoying Scarf Fest, you can mingle with our current students and Admissions team and learn more about the many opportunities available to you at LIU Post:
• Meet our LIU Promise Success Coaches who will steer you right through to graduation
• Learn about paid internships, career planning services, athletics and student activities
• Shake hands with our alumni and Admissions Ambassadors
• Find out about financial aid, scholarships and flexible payment plans
• Parents are invited and can connect with current LIU Post parents
• Sign up to be a Student for a Day through our Inside Post program
• Students wishing to submit their tuition deposits may do so at this event
Join us for a Comedy Show at 8!
Scarf Fest begins at 7 p.m. sharp! Then at 8 p.m. students are invited to join current LIU Post students for a comedy show featuring hypnotist Dale K (dalek.com) in Hillwood Commons. Parents can take this opportunity to meet other LIU Post parents, interact with Admissions staff, and learn more about financial aid, the LIU Promise and career services. We are also happy to announce our new entrepreneurial opportunities and "innovation triangle" featuring ThoughtBox@LIU! We encourage all parents to sign up for the Post Parent Connection and stay in the loop about everything related to LIU Post and your student!
Reserve your place at Scarf Fest today! Call 516-299-2900 or register online!
Return to Calendar