Applicants to the M.S. in Management Engineering must meet the following requirements for admission.
- Application for Admission.
- Application fee: $50 (non-refundable).
- Official copies of your undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from any college(s) or universities you have attended.
- Applicants must have achieved at least a 2.5 grade point average or equivalent in an accredited bachelor’s program that develops quantitative reasoning and scientific methodology. In general, most applicants will have completed undergraduate work in fields such as computer science, mathematics, the physical sciences, quantitative management or engineering at approved institutions qualify for admission. It is also suggested that the student have practical experience in engineering or a related technical field.
- Two professional and/or academic letters of recommendation that address the applicant’s potential in the profession and ability to complete a graduate program.
- Personal Statement that addresses the reason you are interested in pursuing graduate work in this area of study.
- Students for whom English is a second language must submit official score results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The required minimum acceptable TOEFL score is: 79 Internet-based (213 computer-based or 550 paper-based) or minimum IELTS score: 6.5.
Send application materials to:
Admissions Processing Center
P.O. Box 805
Randolph, MA 02368-0805