It is recommended that an Application for Admission to the M.S. in Corporate Learning and Development be submitted at least one month prior to the start of classes. This program can be completed in 11 months, which comprises a two-week summer term on campus, followed by online courses in the Fall and Spring terms, and a final two-week summer term on campus. Applicants must meet the following requirements for admission.
- Application for Admission.
- Application fee: $40 (non-refundable).
- Official copies of your undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from any college(s) or universities you have attended.
- Applicants must have achieved at least a 2.5 overall and 2.75 in major grade point average or equivalent in a bachelor’s program. For students who do not meet these requirements, professional experience will be considered. Please contact the Graduate Admissions Office for information.
- Personal Statement that addresses the reason you are interested in pursuing graduate work in this area of study.
- Students for whom English is a second language must submit official score results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The required minimum acceptable TOEFL score is: 79 Internet-based (213 computer based or 550 paper-based) or minimum IELTS score: 6.5.
Send application materials to:
Admissions Processing Center
P.O. Box 805
Randolph, MA 02368-0805