Applicants to the Advanced Certificate in Students with Disabilities – Generalist (7-12) must meet the following requirements for admission:
- Application for Admission
- Application fee: $50 (non-refundable)
- A bachelor’s and a master’s degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or equivalent.
- Official copies of your undergraduate and graduate transcripts from any college(s) or universities you have attended.
- Applicants must hold an initial, permanent or professional classroom teaching certificate as a pre-requisite for admission.
- Personal statement that addresses the reason you are interested in pursuing graduate work in this area of study.
Send application materials to:
Admissions Processing Center
P.O. Box 805
Randolph, MA 02368-0805