Applicants to the M.S.Ed. in Special Education must meet the following requirements for admission.
- Application for Admission.
- Application fee: $50 (non-refundable).
- Official copies of your undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from any college(s) or universities you have attended.
- Applicants must have achieved at least a 2.75 in major and 2.5 overall cumulative GPA in a bachelor’s program. Initial (or provisional) teaching certificate is required. Special education applicants must hold provisional or initial certification in elementary, early childhood or childhood education. A minimum grade point average of B must be maintained for continuation in the program and eligibility for practicum experiences.
- Personal statement that addresses the reason you are interested in pursuing graduate work in this area of study.
- Students for whom English is a second language must submit official score results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The required minimum acceptable TOEFL score is: 79 Internet-based (213 computer-based or 550 paper-based) or minimum IELTS score: 6.5.
Send application materials to:
Graduate Admissions Processing Center
15 Dan Road, Ste. 102
Canton, MA 02021