Contact Us

Who Can Help With Communication Disorders?

Speech language pathologists are licensed and certified specialists who have expertise in human communication, its development and its disorders. They are professionally educated to evaluate and habilitate persons with communication and related problems.

Audiologists are licensed and certified professionals who are concerned with normal and impaired hearing and with the identification, evaluation and rehabilitation of people who have hearing problems. All staff are certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and licensed by the State of New York and have numerous years of clinical experience.