Applicants to the Advanced Certificate in Mobile GIS Applications Development must meet the following requirements for admission.
Online Application for Admission at liu.edu/post/onlineapp
- Official undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from any college(s) or universities you have attended.
- A bachelor's degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- A strong interest in and aptitude for technology is also necessary, and should be clearly indicated in the Personal Statement section of the online application. In 100 to 200 words address the reason you are interested in pursuing graduate work in this area of study and what career prospects you hope to pursue.
- Applicants who do not have a sufficient background in computer science or technology may be required to complete additional coursework before gaining full matriculation.
- Interested students who do not meet all admission requirements will be advised by the Program's Directors of all options for matriculating.