Applicants to the Master of Science in Applied Mathematics must meet the following requirements for admission:
- Application for Admission.
- Application fee: $40 (non-refundable).
- Official copies of your undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from any college(s) or universities you have attended.
- A bachelor’s degree, including an undergraduate calculus sequence with grades of B or better and a one-year calculus sequence with grades of B or better are required for admission. A student who does not meet the minimum entrance requirements may be accepted on a limited matriculant basis.
- Two professional and/or academic letters of recommendation that address the applicant’s potential in the profession and ability to complete a graduate program.
- Personal Statement that addresses the reason you are interested in pursuing graduate work in this area of study.
- Students for whom English is a second language must submit official score results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The required minimum acceptable TOEFL score is: 79 Internet-based (213 computer based or 550 paper-based) or minimum IELTS score: 6.5.
Send application materials to:
Admissions Processing Center
P.O. Box 805
Randolph, MA 02368-0805