Applicants to the Master of Arts in Political Science must meet the following requirements for admission.
- Application for Admission
- Application fee: $50 (non-refundable)
- Official copies of your undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from any college(s) or universities you have attended.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average in undergraduate work.
- In addition to satisfying the general requirements for admission to graduate studies, applicants may be required to take the Graduate Record Examination (both the aptitude test and the advanced political science or government test).
- Two professional and/or academic letters of recommendation that address the applicant’s potential in the profession and ability to complete a graduate program
- Personal Statement that addresses the reason you are interested in pursuing graduate work in this area of study
- Students for whom English is a second language must submit official score results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The required minimum acceptable TOEFL score is: 79 Internet-based (213 computer based or 550 paper-based) or minimum IELTS score: 6.5.
Send application materials to:
Graduate Admissions Processing Center
15 Dan Road, Ste. 102
Canton, MA 02021