To ensure attention to individual growth and success in the program, the number of admitted students is limited. However, we are prepared to provide appropriate support for students with degrees in other disciplines who are now exploring psychology as a career option.
This program admits for the Fall only. Applications are processed as they are received. However, we strongly encourage application by August 1 for students who wish to be considered for assistantships.
Applicants to the Master of Arts in Behavior Analysis must meet the following requirements for admission:
- Application for Admission.
- Application fee: $50 (non-refundable).
- Official copies of undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from any college(s) or universities attended.
- Submit the results of the General Graduate Record (GRE) Exam.
- Applicants must have achieved at least a 3.0 overall grade point average or equivalent in a bachelor’s program. Students who do not meet this requirement are welcome to discuss their options for admissions with the graduate advisor.
- Two professional and/or academic letters of recommendation that address the applicant’s potential in the profession and ability to complete a graduate program.
- Personal Statement that addresses the reasons behind your interest in pursuing graduate work in this area of study.
- Students for whom English is a second language must submit official score results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The required minimum acceptable TOEFL score is: 79 Internet-based (213 computer based or 550 paper-based) or minimum IELTS score: 6.5.
Send application materials to:
Graduate Admissions Processing Center
15 Dan Road, Ste. 102
Canton, MA 02021