Applicants to the Advanced Certificate in Nursing Education must meet the following requirements for admission.
- Application for Admission.
- Application fee: $40 (non-refundable)
- Possess a current New York State Registered Nurse license
- One year of clinical experience preferred
- Official copies of your graduate transcripts from any college(s) or universities you have attended
- Applicants with non-nursing Bachelor's degrees will be considered.
- Qualified candidates may transfer from 3 to 11 credits for advanced standing in the program through the presentation of acceptable courses from an accredited school of nursing taken within the last five years (provided a “B” grade or better was received in the course).
- A personal interview with faculty
- Two professional and/or academic letters of recommendation that address the applicant’s potential in the profession and ability to complete a graduate program.
- Personal Statement that addresses the reason you are interested in pursuing graduate work in this area of study.
- a minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- International students are also required to achieve a minimum Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 85 Internet-based (a minimum listening score of 22 is also required); 225 Computer-based; or 563 Paper-based. IELTS of 7.5 or above is also acceptable.
Send application materials to:
Admissions Processing Center
P.O. Box 805
Randolph, MA 02368-0805