• Application deadline for Fall entry: February 15
• Dietetic Internship Application from the Dietetic Internship Centralized Application System (DICAS) available at portal.dicas.org. Application will be available after December 8 for the February deadline. There will be a $40 fee for the first application and $20 for each additional dietetic internship application. Submit all required documents to the Dietetic Internship Centralized Application System (DICAS) as per instructions available at portal.dicas.org.The following will be included as part of the DICAS application process:
- Official copies of your undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts for proof of baccalaureate or master's degree and Didactic Program in Dietetics of the American Dietetic Association (DPD) requirements. Student must have maintained a minimum GPA of 3.0 in major courses (food and nutrition).
- Three letters of recommendation (preferably two from student's undergraduate nutrition program, and one from a work employer).
- One copy of the Declaration of Intent to complete the degree and minimal Academic Requirements or one copy of the Didactic Program in Dietetics Verification Statement.
- Personal Statement that addresses the reason you are interested in pursuing graduate work in this area of study
- Applicants must complete the computer matching process with D & D Digital online at www.dnddigital.com $50 fee.
Upon receipt of DICAS Match with LIU Post, prospective students will also be required to fulfill the following admissions criteria:
- Long Island University Application for Admission.
- Students for whom English is a second language must submit official score results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The required minimum acceptable TOEFL score is: 79 Internet-based (213 computer-based or 550 paper-based) or minimum IELTS score: 6.5.