Application deadline for Fall entry: February 15
Dietetic Internship Application from the Dietetic Internship Centralized Application System (DICAS) available at portal.dicas.org. Application will be available after December 8 for the February deadline. There will be a $50 fee for the first application and $20 for each additional dietetic internship application. Submit all required documents to the Dietetic Internship Centralized Application System (DICAS) as per instructions available at portal.dicas.org. The following will be included as part of the DICAS application process:
- Official copies of your undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts for proof of baccalaureate or master's degree and Didactic Program in Dietetics of the American Dietetic Association (DPD) requirements. Student must have maintained a minimum GPA of 3.0 in major courses (food and nutrition).
- Three letters of recommendation (preferably two from student's undergraduate or graduate nutrition program, and one from a work employer).
- One copy of the Declaration of Intent to complete the degree and minimal Academic Requirements or one copy of the Didactic Program in Dietetics Verification Statement.
- Personal Statement (1000 word limit) that addresses:
Why you want to enter the dietetic profession
Discuss experiences that have helped you prepare for your career
Your short and long term goals
Your strengths and weaknesses or areas needing improvement
- Applicants must complete the computer matching process with D & D Digital online at www.dnddigital.com $50 fee.