All applications for the 2013-2014 school year (including fall, spring and full year courses) must be submitted online by September 30, 2013
Tuition for the 2013-2014 school year will be $140/credit ($420 for a 3 credit course, $560 for a 4 credit course).
There is a one-time, non-refundable, $50 application fee for new S.C.A.L.E./A.C.E. students. Checks should be made payable to Long Island University.
- Go to https://apply.liu.edu/hs
- Select your high school.
- Choose whether or not you have previously created a S.C.A.L.E./A.C.E. application.
New Students – Create your student account. Be sure to use a valid email address and a password you will remember.
Continuing Students –proceed to the next step.
- Log in to your account
New Students – Fill out the S.C.A.L.E./A.C.E. application, including all courses you wish to take.
Continuing Students – Select "Create New S.C.A.L.E./A.C.E. Application," validate your information, and select the courses you wish to take.
- "SUBMIT" THE APPLICATION only after you have reviewed the program and tuition with a parent or guardian. Once you submit your application, you will be enrolled in the courses you have selected.
If you wish to drop a course, you may do so by submitting an official drop form by November 15 for fall and full year courses and April 15 for spring courses
- Print out your confirmation page. Both the student and a parent or guardian must sign this page. The confirmation page is to be submitted to the high school coordinator along with the $50 application fee for new students, by the dates specified. Checks should be made payable to Long Island University.
- If you have any questions, please address your high school teacher or coordinator or contact us by email or phone.