Financial Assistance & Scholarships
LIU Post is committed to making a quality private education affordable for every student.
A college education is a wise investment in your future – LIU Post is dedicated to providing students and parents with financial aid, including grants, scholarships, loans and student employment, as well as payment options to assist in meeting educational expenses.
LIU Post provides individualized care and attention to every student and offers small classroom sizes that help ensure your success – both in school and beyond. Let us help you find out how good you really are by offering ways to close the financial gap between the total cost of attendance and what your family can afford.
Our financial assistance counselors are available in person and via phone or email to assist you. The office is located in Kumble Hall (next to the library) and can be reached at 516-299-2338 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Updates
- The FAFSA is available at www.FAFSA.ed.gov
- Long Island University's Federal Student Code is 002751
- Long Island University's TAP Codes are: 0403 (undergraduate) and 5403 (graduate)
- Continuing students must file a renewal FAFSA by March 1 each year online at www.FAFSA.ed.gov
- Extended Tuition Payment Plans are available through the Bursar's Office