How to Apply
To apply for a position in the Department of Recreational Sports
- Pick- up an application at the Recreational Sports Office in the Pratt Recreation Center or click here for the application
- Complete the application and include a cover letter and resume expressing your interest in, and qualifications for, working in Recreational Sports.
- Note: Students with Work Study awards must report to the Cooperative Education Office in Kumble Hall #200 to collect the appropriate paperwork prior to applying for any on-campus employment.
- Return completed application and supporting documentation to the Office of Recreational Sports and set-up an interview appointment.
- Early fall is the primary hiring time for positions within the Department of Recreational Sports department although applications are accepted year round.