Students have the following rights:
- To be notified in writing of any alleged violations prior to the hearing.
- To have the violation(s) explained at every level of the sanctioning and the appeals process by the dean or the dean’s designee.
- To request information about the composition of the Board and to request the replacement of any member of the Board who may be biased.
- To be advised by a person of their choice. Advisors must be members of the Campus community. Advisors may not speak during any proceedings.
- To consult with an attorney but that right does not extend to active participation by the attorney at the proceeding.
- To see all written statements concerning the charges.
- To refute oral and written statements made against them.
- To be advised of the appropriate appeal process.