Student Health and Counseling is opened Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
For Emergency Services after hours please call Public Safety at 516-299-2222.
Below are some of the services we provide:
- AIDS information and referral
- Birth control counseling and pregnancy tests (minimal fee)
- Gynecological examination and treatment
- Medical care including diagnosis and treatment
- Medication and Laboratory tests (minimal fees)
- Referral, if necessary, to local specialists
All information is strictly confidential
Richard Blum, MD, FCP, FACP
Medical Doctors are available
Monday - 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday - Friday - 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Hours subject to change. Please call to confirm.
Michael Napoli, MD
Gynecological services are available by appointment only
Tuesdays - 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. and Thursdays 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Sylvia M. Barton, R.N., Associate Director for Medical Services
Constance Montalbano, R.N., Evening Nurse