Forms & Documents
Online Inquiry Form
• Visiting Student
• Freshman Application(applicants with less than 24 college credits: search for Long Island University Brooklyn Campus and choose Global Studies major on the supplemental form)
• Transfer Application (applicants with between 24 and 64 credits)
• Visiting Student Application (applicants wishing to study abroad with LIU Global for one semester or one year)
Freshman applicants using the Common Application must also submit the Scholarship Application to be considered for all university awarded merit based awards.
• Scholarship Application (complete application now and print)
• Scholarship Application (print application and complete at a later time)
Previously enrolled students who wish to readmit to LIU Global must submit the Readmit Form and a $350 deposit.
Costa Rica Summer Program
Tips on Completing the Common Application for LIU Global
- Create an account on the Common Application website
- Create a profile
- Search for Long Island University Brooklyn Campus (you will choose the Global Studies major on the supplemental form)
- Complete all fields on the application and hit "SUBMIT"
- Complete the supplemental application (also available on the Common App site)
- Send a $40 check or money order made payable to Long Island University
- Ask two teachers (or one teacher and someone else who knows you well who is not a relative) to complete the teacher evaluation form
- Submit the Scholarship Application found on the LIU Global website. If you do not complete this scholarship, you will not be considered for merit scholarships!
Send payment and recommendations to:
LIU Global/Admissions Office
9 Hanover Place, 4th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201