Free Seminar at the Rockland Graduate Campus Monday, Feb. 26, 2007
Advice on finding employment from working counselors
Hudson Graduate Center at Rockland,
Long Island University
Orangeburg, N.Y. — The Rockland Graduate Campus of Long Island University will hold a presentation and panel discussion on “Finding Your Job in School Counseling” on Monday, Feb. 26, 2007 from 5 - 6:30 p.m. The free seminar is open to anyone interested in finding a position in a public school as a school counselor, and will provide many interesting tips and insights. The panel will be headed by the Rockland Graduate Campus' counseling program director, Dr. Kathy Keefe-Cooperman, and Mindy Ross, adjunct professor and school counselor. Panelists include:
- Max Riggsbee, former director of guidance at Mahwah High School, Sleepy Hollow High School and Nyack High School.
- Ralph Donnell, chairperson for Clarkstown School District's counseling centers
- Meredith Reddy, director of guidance at Suffern High School and Middle School in the Ramapo Central School District
- Wayne Williams, school counselor at Monroe-Woodbury High School
- David Schweizer, school counselor at Pomona Middle School in the East Ramapo School District.
The Rockland Graduate Campus is located at 70 Route 340 in Orangeburg, approximately four miles from the Tappan Zee Bridge. For more information, please call (845) 359-7200, ext. 5413.
Return to Press Releases