Rockland Graduate Campus Celebrates 20th Commencement
Hudson Graduate Center at Rockland,
Long Island University
One hundred forty-seven graduate students marched to the sounds of “Pomp and Circumstance” at the 20th annual Commencement exercises of the Rockland Graduate Campus of Long Island University on Thursday, May 17, 2007. The commencement address was delivered by Mary Ann Walsh-Tozer, Rockland County Commissioner of Mental Health.
Of the 147 graduates, the following students were honored for outstanding academic achievements:
- Business Administration Achievement Award: Marc J. Cohen, Monsey, N.Y.
- Health Administration Achievement Award: Rochelle Greenberg, New City, N.Y.
- Childhood Education Achievement Award: Marisa A. Bichler, New City, N.Y.; Michelle B. Stone, Nanuet, N.Y.
- Childhood Education/Literacy Achievement Award: Lauren S. Chaikin, Nanuet, N.Y.
- Childhood Education/Special Education Achievement Award: Jodi L. Sunshine, Valley Cottage, N.Y.
- Literacy Achievement Award: Ellen De Young, Tappan, N.Y.; Patricia Winter, Suffern, N.Y.
- Special Education Achievement Award: Christine Daly, Hackensack, N.J.
- School Counseling Achievement Award: Joshua M. Sussman, Suffern, N.Y.
- Educational Administration Achievement Award: Kenneth Polka, Chester, N.Y.
- Mental Health Counseling Achievement Award: Roseanne Composto, New City, N.Y.
|Stacy Taylor of Vernon, N.J., left, and Leona Williams of Nanuet, N.Y.
||Lisa McHale of Northvale, N.J. and Rosanne Composto of New City, N.Y.
Return to Press Releases