Contact Us

Important Forms


To request a change of name or personal information, you must complete a Request for Change of Student Information Form and return it to the Rockland Main Office if you are a Rockland or West Point student or to the Westchester main office along with original documents supporting the change. If you have questions about this process, please contact us by phone at (845) 450-5405 (R) or (914) 831-2700 (W).