Thank you for your valued services and participation in the Experiential Education Program at LIU Pharmacy. Your support is instrumental in the education of pharmacy students. In recognition of the dedication and contributions to our experiential education program, we would like to offer you the following resources:
- Complementary preceptor training program.
- Access to electronic resources of the LIU library.
- Complementary drug information services offered by our International Drug Information Center.
- Complementary access to certain live continuing education programs through the College’s Office of Continuing Education.
- Office of Continuing Education needs to be contacted in advance.
- For Institutions/Facilities approval from director is required.
- For Community Pharmacies, approval from Professor Feifer/Professor Schwartz is required.
- The site must have precepted students within a year of the date of the program.
- Only applies to regularly scheduled Sunday CE programs and weekday CE programs. Excludes special events and certificate programs such as immunization.
- Complementary subscription to the Pharmacist’s Letter Preceptor Training and Resource
- Recognition in our AMSCOP Bulletin and website
Jane Shtaynberg, Pharm.D.
Director of Experiential Education
75 Dekalb Avenue, HS504
Brooklyn, NY 11201