CCR employs a we-run-it-ourselves way of doing things. Members share responsibility in curriculum planning, subject selection, and class presentations.
Each semester’s curriculum consists of whatever subjects the members choose; it changes from semester to semester. The subjects cover a wide variety of topics.
Fall 2013 semester list:
- Cinema Series: Films Directed by Billy Wilder
- Current Events Roundtable Discussions
- Advertising and Consumerism in the U.S.A.
- Play Reading
- National Monuments and National Parks
- Women’s Rights throughout the World
- The Works of Popular Historian Barbara Tuchman
- The History and Songs of Rock and Roll
- The History and Culture of Ireland