The Bursar’s Office provides billing and financial services to LIU Riverhead students. Bursar services are administered through Long Island University’s C.W. Post Campus in Brookville. Through an integrated mix of personal and online services, we have developed a system that supports our students in making sure that they are up-to-date with paying their educational expenses.
Through the University’s convenient My LIU portal, you can execute the following bursar-related actions:
- View your current account balance and billing history
- Pay your bill by credit card or by check
- Set up an authorized user account so that a relative, a guardian, or an employer can pay an outstanding balance on your behalf
- View your payment history and all refunds that have been processed
- View bursar-related holds on your account
- Waive compulsory health insurance
If you are not familiar with the My LIU portal, visit the online My LIU Student Help Center. To establish an account, or to log in to your account visit My LIU.
In addition to our online services, we are available to make sure that you receive the personalized attention that is the hallmark of a Long Island University education. Feel free to call the C.W. Post Campus Bursar’s office at 516-299-2323.
If you have questions regarding the above information, please contact the Students Services office at: 631-287-8325 or email@example.com.